2014年9月23日 星期二

PTXVol 3 release

PTXVol 3 is available today!!!
Should I buy the album?

Soundtrack include:
1.Problem
2.On My Way Home
3.La La Latch
4.Rather Be
5.See Through
6.Papaoutai
7.Standing By
Four cover songs and three original songs
include a French song
Their original songs are so amazing
Keep repeating their songs

【Problem】
The first time i heard this song is so amazing~!
Scott had his highest notes that I never heard before!
And Kevin is so talent that can sing and beat-box at the same time
Are they human? It so unbelievable

【La La Latch】
Kirstie didn't lead a song for a long time
Great to hear Kirstie's voice
It really a great song
You can hear Kirstie, Mitch and Scott's voice in different part
different vocal scale they show to us

【On My Way Home】
The best original song in this album
The first time I heard this song
I totally fell in love with it!
It so amazing
their original song make me feel surprised every time

Other songs are still great too
Please let me love you guys
Keep produce more good song for pentaholic

沒有留言:

張貼留言